The cannabis industry continues to grow at record levels, employing and estimated 211,000 people last year. Retail sales for cannabis are expected top 30 Billion by 2025. Entrepreneurs in the 35 states where cannabis is legal are experiencing a one-in-a-lifetime opportunity to capitalize on a high-growth industry that helps support their communities and well-being of its residents.
Seed To Sale Funding™ is proud to offer support for these far-sighted entrepreneurs. Whether you are an owner of a single-location dispensary, a large multi-state operator, or anything in between, we have secured loans programs to fit your needs.
Highlights of our new national lending program are as follows:
- Available wherever marijuana is legal, including the states of Illinois, Michigan, Oregon, Maine, Oklahoma, Vermont, New Hampshire, Rhode Island, Delaware, Massachusetts, Connecticut, New York, New Jersey, Pennsylvania, Maryland, Ohio, West Virginia, Missouri, Alaska, Minnesota, Louisiana, Florida, Arkansas, North Dakota, Colorado, New Mexico, Utah, Arizona, Washington, Oregon, California, Nevada, and throughout Canada.
- Loans are typically secured by hard assets such as real estate or equipment.
- Purchase order and invoice factoring is also available.
- Applicants are subject to approval by the lender.
- Brokers and investment banks welcome, we gladly share fees for the right deals.
About Seed To Sale Funding™: We are a consulting company that raises debt capital for all facets of the hemp and cannabis industry, including grow/cultivation, processing, testing, retail, and secured transportation. Since bank loans are not readily available for the hemp and cannabis industry, we primarily work with a network of private sources ranging from wealthy investors, family offices, private lenders, and hard money lenders.