WE HELP CANNABIS COMPANIES OBTAIN THE FINANCING THEY NEED TO RUN THEIR BUSINESSES AND TAKE ADVANTAGE OF GROWTH OPPORTUNITIES
Real Estate Financing
LOAN AMOUNTS $250,000 TO $50,000,000
We consider the total picture of the borrowing entity, including individuals, the specific property type, state and local license(s), operational history and overall transaction, offering diverse loan terms with an efficient process and underwriting review.
- Construction Loans
- Commercial Bridge Loans
- Cash-out and expansions considered
- Lease Options to purchase
LOANS AMOUNTS $50,000 TO $10,000,000
When your company needs any type of equipment, we’re happy to provide you with a no-hassle equipment lease or equipment financing agreement. Plus, we do it with minimal paperwork, and fast approvals with just one quick and easy application.
- CO2 Extraction
- Benching Systems
- Gas Delivery Systems
- Equipment Control Systems
- Extraction Equipment (special deals on this type of equipment)
- Terms Up to 100% of value of equipment Lease 36 months to 48 months with $1.00 buy out
Purchase Order Financing
LOAN AMOUNTS $50,000 TO $50,000,000
Do you have some great orders coming up but need to pay expenses before you can fullfil the order? Purchase order financing allows you to free up cash to pay vendors and other operating expenses, in advance of receiving payment from your customers.
- Loan Amount: $50K to $50M
- Loan to Value: 50% of total purchase order
Term: Up to 90 days
- Time to Close: Typically 2 weeks
- Cash available within 48 hours – no audits
- Credit information and analysis available
- Customized statements and reporting
- Improves uneven cash flow
- Meets seasonal or temporary demand
- No long term contracts
- Reduces accounts payable
- Improves vendor relationships
Business Expansion/Working Capital
LOAN AMOUNTS UP TO $10,000,000
Now you want to reinvest in your company by opening a second or third location, improve your equipment, expand your facilities or exercise those lease options. Our investors secured business expansion loan can provide the cash you need to finance these types of activities.
We will work with you and your team to underwrite with flexibility providing the structure that will work best for your business. Every loan that we do is unique, and custom tailored to the situation of our client. We will attempt to take everything into consideration, analyzing the business plan, financial projections and operational history. As long as we can meet our underwriting guidelines and the loan request makes sense, and there is an ability to repay the loan, we are interested in your project.
When a new opportunity arises, such as expanding into a new location, quick and concise decision making is crucial. We can assist with your need for immediate financing, so waiting to be prequalified can sometimes lead to missed opportunities. Expanding your financial horizons can catapult your small business into the upper echelon of great companies.
- Under 250K: 6 months bank statements
- 250K and over: One year in business 3 M or more in revenue Two years taxes for company and/or associated company Use of Funds Two years Profit & Loss and Balance Sheet Year to Date Profit & Loss and Balance Sheet For each owner (10% or more) of the company, provide the following: Two years personal tax returns Personal Financial Statement
LOAN AMOUNTS $250,000 TO $7,500,000
A business acquisition loan allows you to buy someone else’s existing, profitable business. It also allows you to buy out your partner(s) for a business you already own. In addition, business acquisition loans can be used to finance the purchase of a well-established business with many locations and a proven model for success. It’s best to use a business acquisition loan to purchase a thriving company; turnaround financing is much more difficult to secure.
How Business Acquisition Loans Work
To secure small business acquisition financing, you’ll need to prove that both you and the business present minimal risk to the lender. You can do this by providing ample documentation of both your personal finances and the business’s finances. Good credit, minimal debt, and profitability are key. Terms can vary on the amount of the loan.
- Loan amount to not exceed 60% of total purchase price
- Purchase and Sale documents between seller and buyer
- Financials for last three years plus YTD for acquisition
- Three years tax returns for acquisition
- Inventory list for acquisition
- Projections after acquisition
- Proof of capital for down payment
- Buyer’s company financials for the last three years (if applicable)
- Investor Application
- For each owner (10% or more) of the company, provide the following: Three years personal tax returns Personal Financial Statements